At Brainerd Chemical Company, we prioritize the development and growth of every employee, offering career advancement opportunities and competitive wages with above-average benefits. We are committed to supply and produce chemicals in a safe and compliant manner, while putting the safety of our employees first. High morals, excellent service, and a passion for stewardship continue to define our workforce at every level.
- Innovative and Creative Problem Solving
- A Passion for Safety and Responsible Distribution
- Keen Focus on our Customers and Stakeholders
- The Integrity to do the Right Thing Regardless of the Cost
- Dedicated to Being Extraordinary in our Industry
We are committed to supply and produce chemicals in a safe and compliant manner, while putting the safety of our employees first. High morals, excellent service, and a passion for stewardship continue to define our workforce at every level.
The Oklahoman has recognized Brainerd Chemical as a Top Place to Work in Oklahoma three years in a row (2019-2021). Top Places to Work in Oklahoma is a survey and awards program dedicated to identifying and recognizing the area’s best employers and providing organizations with valuable employee feedback. We pride ourselves on continuous improvement, creative problem solving, service to our customers and one another, and treating all employees with dignity and respect.
Learn more about our Employment Benefits >
We offer competitive pay and top-tier employee benefits.
Health & Wellness
- High Value Medical Benefit Options, including traditional plans and a consumer-driven health plan option
- Group Dental
- Group Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employees may contribute pre-tax dollars to a Health Care Flexible Spending Account and/or a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Provided through one of the best programs in the region and staffed with experienced counselors to aid our employees with life’s stresses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Emergency Fund
- 100% Paid Employee Education Assistance Program
Health Savings Account
- Employees enrolled in the consumer-driven health plan will have the option to contribute pre-tax dollars with a company contribution
Brainerd Wellness Program
- Employees may achieve discounted medical premiums based on participation in our annual screening and health risk assessment
- Quarterly Awareness Campaigns, Wellness Challenges, and expert speakers complement our Wellness Program
- Our 401k program matches 100% of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2% of employee contributions with immediate vesting